This page is a more detailed description of Andy
- My full name is Andrew Geoffrey Derek Turner and I was born on the 16th of July 1975 in Doncaster Royal Infirmary, a hospital in the town of Doncaster in the county of South Yorkshire in the country England of a United Kingdom and part of an island on the continent Europe of the planet Earth.
- I am the second child of Ian and Jane have an elder brother called James (Jim) and a younger sister Caroline. When I was aged 3 we moved from Rossington (a village in South Yorkshire) to the Wheatley area of Doncaster. I started Park First School aged 4 and Wheatley Middle School aged 9.
- Aged 11 I moved again with my parents and siblings to Aylesbury (a town in Buckinghamshire). In Aylesbury I went to Oak Green School then Sir Henry Floyd Grammar School. Aged 18 I moved to Leeds (a city in the county of West Yorkshire, England).
- I have had a variety of jobs and enjoyed working with many different people doing different things. I have enjoyed delivering newspapers, greengrocery, cooking, cleaning, road building, factory and farm work.
- I work at the University of Leeds as a researcher. The following is a URL to my School of Geography home page: